Sunday, November 7, 2010

Vlogs and Product Reviews!!

Hi Everyone! So I've been busy the last couple of days uploading some new videos to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/j2kgts6 so please go check them out!  I have a few Vlogs I uploaded with just some random ramblings and what has been going on with me as well as some new product reviews/mini haul videos for some new things I've gotten over the past few months.  Here is a list of just a a few of the things I've talked about...

 Soma Hair Technology - Shampoo, Conditioner, and Shine Serum
Ovation Hair Therapy - Shampoo, Conditoner, and Cell Therapy
Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers - Love this stuff!
Go Nails - To promote nail growth, strength, and cuticle health
 Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light - Smashbox makes great foundation primers!

 and the list goes on!  I super appreciate everyone who checks out my channel and subscribes not only to my blog here but my youtube channel! 

 Have an amazing rest of the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment