Monday, November 8, 2010

Removed my Vlogs

Hiiiii!  Well just in case anyone was reading this and wondered why I didn't have any "Vlogs" up on my channel as mentioned in my last post.  I decided to remove them for the fact that I don't think I'm ready to share vlogs like that.  More appropriate I think would be updates via my bog here and maybe a question and answer once I have more followers and more people asking questions.  I'm definitely an open book so I'm willing to share my experiences with others, but for the purpose of gaining a loyal audience for my videos and helping outhers out I'll just stick to uploading useful videos.  If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, again I am totally an open book. 

Also I appreciate everyone who has been following my channel so far, I really really appreciate it and I know right now the quality and setup is pretty amateur but I promise with time it will get better.  We all have to start somewhere.

Have a wonderful night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment